Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Raven didn't leave her wondering, quickly explaining her shifty behavior. Towhee didn't visibly react, though she immediately put the pieces together. She might not have had any personal experience in these realms, yet she knew the mechanics of it. If Raven and Quixote had mated during her heat, then she was likely pregnant.

Towhee's stomach did a strange little leap as that knowledge sank in. Although she didn't deign to be a parent herself, she adored puppies and thrilled at the idea of more new blood in the ranks. But then the logistics caught up with her. Could they handle another litter, especially with their resources limited due to the move? And what about the fact that they'd done all of this without so much as asking permission?

The Alpha almost wanted to wave it away—Raven would make a fantastic mother (again)—but then a thought occurred to her and pierced her heart. She drew in a deep breath, which came back out again in a great, heaving sigh. Unaware of how loud it had been, Towhee pressed her lips together and looked at Raven with a considering look on her swarthy face.

"I'm not mad," she started, ears twisting uncertainly to the sides, "but I can't help but feel like nobody respects my position at all." Towhee shook her head, then cleared her throat and added, "We already know you'll be a great mom, though," with a faint smile that quickly fell again as her orange eyes glazed with dolor.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Towhee - May 07, 2018, 03:33 PM