Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If Towhee was reading Raven correctly, she wasn't going to take "no" for an answer. Trying not to smile at the parallels between them, she reminded her elder sister, "Seriously, my rank won't make any difference to how I support you or contribute to the pack."

She felt more than a little alarmed when the new Alpha suggested they call for the Betas directly. Was Towhee prepared for that conversation? Could she face their disappointment so soon? Well, they might as well get it over with so everyone could move on with their lives, she supposed.

"Sure," she agreed, though she made no effort to raise her own voice. Instead, she looked patiently at Raven, waiting for her to do the honors. Someone had recently informed Towhee that she sounded like a constipated goose being strangled to death, and nobody needed that in their life at the moment.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Towhee - May 07, 2018, 07:36 PM