Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With nothing to do but wait, Towhee drew in a breath and sat, scanning their surroundings as she (not so) eagerly anticipated the Betas' arrival. It was Finley who materialized first, walking slowly toward them with an amiable expression that quickly turned wary. The former Alpha didn't say anything right away, her concentration momentarily focused entirely on her aunt's hobble. Had Raven seen to it yet? Although that was quite off topic, Towhee made a mental note to bring it up after they'd gone over more prevalent matters.

Although it was Raven's right to speak first now, Towhee knew the caregiver likely wanted her to lead with an explanation. "First of all, I'm sorry," she said, barely able to bring herself to look her godmother in the face, "because I know you really believed in me. And that means a lot. But to keep a long story short, I still don't think I'm cut out to be Alpha. So," she hurried onward, brooking no arguments, orange eyes briefly flicking to Raven an back to Finley, "I'm foisting it onto her and Quixote. They have other news too but I'll pass the mic for that." And she fell silent, hoping Raven's joyous news would distract from Towhee's failures.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Towhee - May 07, 2018, 08:29 PM