Heron Lake Plateau Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't pay any attention to Quixote beyond a quick, concerned glance—dude looked dead on his feet—because every iota of Towhee's focus went directly to Raven. She hastened to the Alpha female's side, a sick feeling of horror spearing through her at the sight of her ailing sister. She crouched beside her, whining loudly as she tucked herself in beside the caregiver and began gingerly licking the unmarred parts of her face.

Her breaths snatched raggedly from her throat when she withdrew, chest heaving not only from the run here but from the red mist closing in on the edges of her vision. "Who," she said heavily, "did this to you?" Her orange eyes flicked from Raven to Quixote to Niamh and back to her older sister again, her own scarred face black as a thundercloud as she added, "The babies?"

She hadn't been there to protect the sweet, mild-mannered Alpha or the nieces and nephews currently residing in her belly. Whoever was responsible for attacking her pregnant sister was now firmly planted in the master mercenary's cross hairs. Towhee would be unstoppable until she saw the perpetrator dead, the only way she could make peace with not being there to protect her family in their moment of need.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 06:24 PM