Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Neither one of them turned their backs and ran back home, which Towhee took as a good sign. Her eyes flicked to Tegan when he posed an understandable question. Unaware that Niamh had begun to explain from her position at the water's edge, the Beta incidentally spoke over her.

"He came to and attacked Raven. She's in bad shape and so are the pups," she said grimly, fire flickering in her eyes. "Rave was the priority at the time but now it's time to dole out his punishment. C'mon."

Turning, she padded after Niamh. She was already soaked from the rain, so she didn't hesitate to wade right into the water, though she did pause briefly to shrug X back into the air. She could feel the current trying to tug her downstream as soon as she was in, yet she kicked her legs and quickly fell into a rhythmic doggy paddle.

As soon as her feet hit dry land (that wasn't so dry at all; it was slippery with mud), she hoisted herself onto the bank and turned to make sure her cohorts had crossed without trouble. She also glanced up just in time to watch the hawk swoop down and resume his perch on her shoulder blade.

While the others presumably clambered out of the water, Towhee took the time to explain, "Niamh is going to lead the way, since she brought him out here." The Beta then turned and gazed expectantly at their guide.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread