Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw the white tip of his tail first, like a shooting star fallen to earth. Then the rest of Phox materialized from the surrounding darkness. Towhee's facial muscles locked when she couldn't decide between a smile and a frown. She still felt very mixed up about her brother. There were two sides at war inside her: the half that desperately wanted to reclaim their kinship and the half that feared an outcome even worse than the one with Screech.

Thus she greeted him with a rather constipated expression, though it relaxed and softened a bit at his query. -It's good to be back, actually,- she signed in reply. -I only stepped down when I hurt my leg,- she explained after a beat, saving him from having to ask, -and I wasn't sure I wouldn't become dead weight. But for a deaf and paralyzed person, I think I do a decent job.- She smirked.

A thought crossed her mind then. Normally, she would've taken her innermost thoughts to her Person... but Niamh would likely only be hurt by these particular musings. But Phox? He might understand better than almost anyone. -It didn't feel right, not having a Redhawk or even a Blackthorn in the leadership. I know that makes me an elitist.- She shrugged, orange eyes peeking speculatively at him from beneath hooded lids, wondering what he might think of that.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM