Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She froze when Phox licked her chin, then decided to accept the gesture without comment or reciprocation. She was beginning to trust him—almost in spite of her better judgment—but it was going to be a long process before she embraced it.

With that said, it felt nice having another confidante. Niamh would always be her Person but Phox was her kin, tied to her by the legacy of their bloodline. Along with Raven (and her children), they were the only direct descendants of the original monarchs currently in residence here.

When Phox asked about Quixote, Towhee took a moment to think. -Honestly...- But she didn't continue right away. -He's not a bad guy. He's done well by Rave and the kids. But,- and she paused again. While they were being honest, why not just say what was really on her mind? -He's kind of... milk toast? I don't know.- Towhee definitely didn't hate him but nor were they particularly close, even to this day.

But as much as she could admit to her elitism, it felt disingenuous to go too far down this path. They were co-leaders and siblings-in-law, after all. He was the father of her beloved nieces and nephews. So Towhee changed the subject by saying, -Niamh, on the other hand, is great. She's my best friend, actually.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM