Heron Lake Plateau Windows 95 on acid.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Given options A and B, Vasa went with C. Towhee squinted, then caught herself and schooled her expression. She made no answer to the question, once more thrown by her teenage niece's train of thought entirely. Towhee was tempted to simply bail on this entire conversation at this point.

Then Vasa asked a question which made some semblance of sense; at least, it explained the prior question a little bit. "You're plenty old enough to explore on your own, though I always advise using the buddy system when you leave the territory. I'm not your girl though," she was quick to add. "You should ask Tegan or another scout about nearby territories and maybe going with you."

Idly, the Beta wondered why Quixote would care if one of his kids ranged a little. Vasa was a yearling, a fully-fledged adult, and able to fend for herself. Granted, even Towhee wouldn't want her going off entirely on her own. With an inward shrug, she just added that to the list of attributes that made the Alpha male totally lame.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 01, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 06, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:29 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - May 22, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 05, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Windows 95 on acid. - by Towhee - July 29, 2019, 01:11 PM