Sun Mote Copse Lo/hi.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Before she could clarify (and probably commit some sort of faux pas), Elwood materialized beside Wildfire. Towhee didn't catch his rhetorical question, though she did get every word of his happy report. Her tail stirred at the news, happy to hear of such a large litter. Her godfather didn't mention anything amiss, so she felt safe to assume mother and babies were all doing well.

She wanted to inquire further, although her attention shifted back to the Sovereign when she noticed Wildfire speaking. "—to catch up," she was saying to Towhee before her attention shifted to their uncle. "You're welcome to bring her in for a proper visit if you want, of course." Facing Towhee once more, she dipped her snout and began to retreat.

"Maybe go see Rave if you haven't already," Towhee said in way of parting before tacking on a quick, "See ya."

That left her alone with her Uncle Elwood. The mercenary couldn't help but smile fondly at him, stepping forward for a proper greeting. Her nose bumped against his right cheek as she drew in his familiar scent, which was interwoven with Finley's and presumably the pups'. She only lingered a few beats before withdrawing far enough to give them room to communicate properly.

"What're their names? How's she doing? Tell me everything," she demanded with a wag of her tail.

Wildfire's full sentence: "I'll leave you two to catch up." :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lo/hi. - by Towhee - May 09, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Elwood - May 09, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Towhee - May 14, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Elwood - May 15, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Towhee - May 15, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Elwood - May 15, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Towhee - May 16, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Elwood - May 20, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Elwood - May 23, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Lo/hi. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:38 PM