Hideaway Strath All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Looks like we lost Verochka, so I'll nudge this toward a conclusion. Feel free to post again or just archive, of course. :)

They obliged her request in turns, their stories striking her as fairly similar: they had both been welcomed by Phox and they knew a little about healing and plants. At least, Towhee lumped those two together in her mind, having always associated Raven's field with a variety of leafy green herbs. The reminder of her sister had her gut clenching unpleasantly all over again.

"It will be good to have some skilled healers around," the mercenary acknowledged, realizing as she spoke that there was nothing for her mood. She shouldn't keep subjecting these newcomers to it. "It was nice to meet you but I'm going to head off to patrol. I swear I'll be less of an angry whackass the next time we meet." As that word slipped out, unbidden and reminding her of Tegan, her jaw clenched so hard it creaked.

"See you both later," were her final words before Towhee prowled away into the strath.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: All these flavors and you choose to be salty. - by Towhee - July 02, 2019, 11:08 AM