Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
After patrolling and then training, Towhee should've been pretty worn out and due for a relaxing evening. But she was both a leader and a guardian, so she set out to finish her day with a final sweep of the borders. She began near the western edge of the strath and then cut through the center, emerging on the far east side and looping north, spending much of her attention and energy on the only place where trespassers could really access the grove.

While she was there, Towhee felt a tug in her gut to cross the river and visit the glade. She made it as far as the opposite shore, pelt gleaming like a seal's when she emerged on the far bank. But as she shook out her coat, she had second thoughts. She was still resentful about what she'd learned from Phox. What would she say to Raven or Quixote if they came? And what if they didn't? What if she was received by Liffey and Rannoch instead? The mere thought made her lips twist as if she'd tasted a lemon.

Rather than turn back immediately, Towhee let out a long sigh and began padding along the fringe of Cedar Sweep, keeping close to the river and heading east, away from the Frosthawks. As dusk gathered around her, she calmed, reminding herself that she could go visit Orca's grave at will and even deciding she would do just that, perhaps tomorrow. Thinking about The Roost also made her think of @Rye and she wondered how he was doing with all the changes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 16, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 16, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Rye - June 17, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: Tits on a tricycle. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 11:36 AM