Heron Lake Plateau Horns and halos.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He's that guy... that looks like that other guy... the one who was deaf in one ear... Towhee's mind stirred through the muddy memories, though she still couldn't quite place him. She was almost positive they'd talked about killing just before the war. But he hadn't been part of it and hadn't come here with them. Had he run off too? Looking back, it seemed like many of Towhee's brothers had disappeared all at once, just ahead of the fighting.

But Phox had come back and she'd forgiven him. She'd even forgiven Screech, formerly Titmouse, once. Her eyelashes fluttered as she thought about how her relationships with her litter mates could not have been more different. In any case, she wasn't as unyielding as in the past and, well, she couldn't fucking remember jack about this guy, so...

-"I'm here visiting my sister's grave,"- Towhee replied. Our sister? she mentally corrected, shaking her head lightly. -"The Redhawks have pretty much split into three parts: the Frosthawks in the glade; the Firebirds in the copse; and then there's us over in Asterism Grove."- As she spoke, she pointed in the direction of each pack.

Her orange eyes returned to his face. -"I know your face but I can't remember your name."- Towhee made no apology for this. She wasn't the one who'd vanished into the ether. -"I'm Towhee,"- she did think to mention, in case he remembered her as well as she did him, i.e., barely at all.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 17, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 18, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 18, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 18, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Whip - June 25, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: Horns and halos. - by Towhee - June 26, 2019, 09:16 AM