Golden Glade Elivagar.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt her muscles stiffen at the idea of a tour. Honestly, she was curious about the pack's new choice of territory and she and Raven had been far too busy catching up to meander the glade. Still, Towhee always felt a little discomfited at the notion of treading in another pack's claim, no matter how welcome. But just as she did with the Firebirds, she swallowed her misgivings and trailed after Liffey, idly wondering if her sister or brother-in-law had replied. Probably not yet, otherwise Liffey would've given some indication.

Oblivious to Liffey's bemusement over communicating while walking, Towhee caught her words and bobbed her head. -"No 'sort of,' I do. They're not of my body but they're still mine,"- she corrected, albeit with a small smile on her lips. -"They're called Figment and Fenton. The latter is blind, which is one of the reasons Phox and I decided to start Asterism Grove. It's safer there than it was on the plateau. I'm guessing that's one of the reasons you guys decided to relocate too."-

Before Liffey could concur (or not), Towhee turned to more fully face her as she asked, -"Can I ask what brought you here? And how,"- she added, hesitating for half a heartbeat before just putting it out there, -"you and Rannoch ended up straight in leadership? It's none of my business but I've been curious ever since I first heard."- "Curious," that was one word for it, though it was more accurate now than before.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 12, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 12, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 13, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 20, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 21, 2019, 08:14 AM