Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
@Phox and @Figment were off doing some father/son thing, so Towhee nabbed @Fennec and guided her through the pass and across a narrow section of the river. When they reached the sweep on the far side, she nudged the girl to a stop. She had already told her daughter why they were out here, yet she repeated the message they needed to convey. Without any frame of reference, Towhee could only hope that their combined voices would reach everyone in the three surrounding sister packs... as well as the ears of any Blackfeathers still lurking in the area.

"BLACKFEATHERS SIGHTED IN BONESPLINTER RAVINE!" Towhee and Fen howled together. There was no way to know their intentions, so they simply repeated that message twice more before inviting the packs' leadership to join them in the sweep to discuss a game plan if they wished.

Tagging pack leadership but I'd love for others to show up and/or howl back... @Liffey @Quixote @Elwood @Finley @Wraen
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 04, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 05, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 05, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 09, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 15, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Elwood - September 25, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: Such owls as you. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 10:30 AM