Hideaway Strath Did you think that money was heaven sent?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Aye, she's meant to be a little hard to understand! It pleases me when people reference that. :)

Neither of them seemed overly perturbed about the small quake, which ended almost as soon as it started. She still felt uneasy, though she chose to ignore it too, for now. She would pick Phox's brain all about it later.

She squinted as Effie explained herself, her dialogue including a shy glance in Rye's direction. Towhee felt her jealousy rising again and it prickled the fur along her spine. She forced herself to take a breath and stay calm. She'd rejected Rye, who had every right to find someone else. She couldn't help her feelings, however irrational, but she could control her behavior.

-"Well, if Rye vouches for you, that says a lot,"- Towhee said with a lot more diplomacy than she was actually feeling. -"Gotta ask, though: do you intend to bail if your family comes back around?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 08:02 PM