Hideaway Strath Did you think that money was heaven sent?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,009 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Effie gave the right answer, though words were cheap. Only time would tell if she made good on that vow. Towhee said nothing for a moment, pondering whether to ask any further questions. She possessed at least one serviceable skill and Rye wouldn't have brought here around if he didn't think she had merit. Even though part of her wanted to turn Effie away because Rye clearly wanted her to live here, Towhee was a grownup at least most of the time.

-"All right, welcome to Asterism Grove then. I'll let Rye do the honors of a tour and all that jazz. I have to be getting back to the rendezvous site to talk to Phox about these earthquakes or whatever the hell,"- the Kilonova said, her gruff voice trailing off into a mutter at the end. -"I'll catch you guys later,"- Towhee concluded a little distractedly before trotting off toward the center of the grove. She was saved from any unpleasant speculation about Rye and Effie by yet another shiver in the earth.

Welcome to AG!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 08:02 PM