Hideaway Strath I still press your letters to my lips.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he attempted to stand, Towhee did her best to guess his age. He seemed younger than the other pups, though she couldn't be certain, especially in his current state. In any case, he was certainly too large to carry, though she proffered her shoulder in case he needed some extra support to stay on his feet.

"I'm going to take you back to our rendezvous site, drop you off with my brother, @Phox, and my son, @Figment." Her heart panged as she very nearly slipped Fen's name in there. Swallowing, she continued. "Then I'll get something for you to eat. Don't worry about anything else right now, let's just focus on getting you back into better shape."

She tossed him a ghost of a smile through the darkness, then moved slowly toward the grove's center.

Feel free to fade!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 28, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 29, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 29, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 30, 2019, 02:28 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 01, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 03, 2019, 04:29 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM