Hideaway Strath To the bone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,024 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At first, she thought Elfie was just a smear of blood clouding her vision. Then she realized it was her nephew down below, looking decidedly careworn but happy to see her. She saw him call her name and opened her mouth again to call back to him. She wasn't sure what she was going to say. Hell, she didn't know what she was going to do now. But perhaps she should start by asking how he and the others were doing.

But the instant she went to speak, her vision went dark and she slumped. She didn't hear Sugar's quiet cry of alarm behind her, nor anything else Elfie might've said, of course. Towhee swam in and out of consciousness for several beats, moaning loudly under her breath, before finally going very still... well out of anyone's reach.

Down below, Sugar saw her sister pass out and sent up the loudest cry of her young life. "Help! Somebody please help! Towhee needs help at the pass!" She hoped someone (or two, or three...) over at the copse would hear. Meanwhile, she peered at treacherous incline, knowing it was too dangerous to attempt and feeling utterly helpless.

Tagging Firebirds (trying to avoid double taps): @Wraen @Finley @Elwood @Eljay @Niamh @Chanel @Weejay @Fennec @Crow
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
To the bone. - by Towhee - November 01, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: To the bone. - by Merlin - November 05, 2019, 04:10 AM
RE: To the bone. - by Towhee - November 05, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: To the bone. - by RIP Niamh - November 05, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: To the bone. - by Wraen - November 07, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: To the bone. - by Merlin - November 15, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: To the bone. - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: To the bone. - by RIP Niamh - December 08, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: To the bone. - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 07:57 PM