Hideaway Strath To the bone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She remained dead to the world for long moments, though the brush of warmth beside her made Towhee stir. Her brow furrowed and she murmured under her breath, though her eyes remained closed. She went still again for a few heartbeats before abruptly waking. Not only did her eyes fly open, she sat up partially, her head knocking into Niamh's jaw, smearing it with blood.

The impact wasn't particularly painful, though righting herself so quickly certainly made Towhee's head swim. She muttered something unintelligible as she struggled to focus. "Nee...?" she managed, squinting and drawing her head backward to look at the golden she-wolf. "Mm... I... hall—?" Yeah, that word had far too many syllables to manage right now.

A moment later, a long, protracted groan eked its way out of her throat. She felt pain slam into her head, ribs and thigh, all at once, like a switch had been flipped. Towhee began to pant and squirm, blinking a fresh trickle of blood out of her eye as she clung to this semblance of consciousness.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
To the bone. - by Towhee - November 01, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: To the bone. - by Merlin - November 05, 2019, 04:10 AM
RE: To the bone. - by Towhee - November 05, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: To the bone. - by RIP Niamh - November 05, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: To the bone. - by Wraen - November 07, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: To the bone. - by Merlin - November 15, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: To the bone. - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: To the bone. - by RIP Niamh - December 08, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: To the bone. - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 07:57 PM