Sun Mote Copse Last transmission from the island radio
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Snowflakes tumbled from the sky, refreshing the blanket of snow already covering the ground. Towhee ignored it for the most part, keeping up her trudging march around the copse's fringes. She'd felt peculiarly emptied ever since her rendezvous with Hydra, her anguish over her missing family members ever present but somehow more manageable now. She supposed the best word to describe her emotional state was "resigned."

More pressing was her concern for her little sister's whereabouts, though Towhee had by now given up on combing the surrounding territories. She was beginning to lose hope that they would ever find Sugar Glider either. Towhee had come to calmly accept the recent and numerous reminders that, sometimes, people just went away: got lost, went missing, died... it was always hard but it was also an inevitable part of life.

She knew she wasn't alone in her struggles. When Towhee spotted Avery up ahead, she could see the misery and stress written into every line of her young body. The mercenary padded up to her remaining little sister and bumped her nose against her silver shoulder, a silent gesture of comfort and companionship. Without speaking, her orange eyes said, "I know exactly how you feel. You're not alone."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - December 08, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - December 23, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - January 06, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - January 19, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - February 02, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Towhee - February 02, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Last transmission from the island radio - by Avery - February 15, 2020, 07:47 PM