Sun Mote Copse Coheed and Cambria
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It made sense to her to seek out Sundance next, after working with Dorea. She wanted to catch up with him, as well as get in some sparring practice. Maybe she should locate one of the other young males after him, work her way through the rest of the youth ranks before moving on to the adults. They were the most vulnerable and least experienced members of the pack, so it made sense to her.

But before she went looking for anyone, she needed to finish this midday patrol. There was just one stretch of border left and Towhee was so bored, she very nearly cut it short. But then she remembered that she didn't cut corners, not when it came to pack safety and especially not when she was being called upon to flex her mercenary skills. She kept plodding.

She stopped short when she saw some figures in the distance: two dark, one light. Towhee recognized Fen immediately, the two others a heartbeat later. Her breath caught in her throat and her stomach somersaulted. On legs that suddenly felt a lot like jelly, she began walking again, then jogging, then running full speed ahead. A wild cry escaped her when Towhee realized she was looking at her family, once more made whole, and she dove at the little group like she was the bowling ball to their pins with a second, louder whoop:

[Image: source.gif]
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 22, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 22, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Figment - December 22, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Towhee - December 22, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Fennec - December 23, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Coheed and Cambria - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 09:49 AM