Sun Mote Copse Just like before
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Much of what Phox told her during the initial reunion went in one ear and out the other (or in one eyeball and out the other...?), lost in the overwhelming tide of excitement and other feelings. With the initial exhilaration now plateauing into a pleasantly joyful buzz centered in her chest, Towhee could actually compute the things her brother was trying to tell her. Finally, she would have answers to the questions she'd been asking for ages.

Just as she had subconsciously fallen out of the habit of signing after the grove's dispersal, she fell right back into it now that her family was in one piece again. -"I'm fucking fantastic,"- Towhee replied without missing a beat, huffing a laugh. Her eyes shone, sticking to his face and drinking in the familiar features she'd never known if she'd see again. -"Yeah, Wraen took over after Colt died. She's pretty great. She took me in when I was badly injured myself. I've been repaying her by training everyone in the pack in self-defense and whatnot."-

She didn't mention that she was in the running for leadership, nor did she bring up the names of the other wayward stars that had found their way here. Those thoughts crossed Towhee's mind, of course, but she was practically bursting with questions for Phox in turn. -"So you went to Raven? Where did they end up settling? How are they all doing?"- Why didn't you come here? she wondered but didn't ask, since it didn't matter now and Towhee wasn't about to throw any bad feels into the mix when she was feeling so perfectly, one hundred percent happy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 23, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:27 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: Just like before - by Towhee - December 24, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Just like before - by Phox - December 24, 2019, 09:19 AM