Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"It's loud," Fennec said and Towhee nodded as if she understood. Of course, she didn't, not really, although she had her own way of conceptualizing such things. She imagined it was a lot like when she was trying to keep up with a fast-paced conversation between several people at once. It made interpretation impossible, rendering Towhee's ability to comprehend obsolete. She misliked when that happened, just like she saw that Fen certainly wasn't a fan of the way the downpour muted her useful senses.

She met the yearling's question with a surprised look which, of course, Fen couldn't see. "No, I was actually doing the same as you: thinking about stuff. My feet wandered too." She paused and couldn't help but wonder, "What stuff? For you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 02:08 PM