Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She enjoyed Fennec's indignation, even though it fanned the flames of her ire so much. She gritted her teeth and glared out at the rain, hoping Tegan was alone and cold and hungry somewhere out there. She did feel a little ashamed of herself for thinking such bitter thoughts but he was solely responsible for compromising her daughter's quality of life. Seriously? Fuck that guy!

Towhee stopped clenching her teeth and let her attention linger on the topic at hand. Why was her heart beating so fast all of a sudden? Fen's question only made it skitter and skip even more. "Yeah," she breathed. "I never wanted kids, then you and your brother came along and your mom died and I..." Well, Fennec knew the story. "I've loved raising the two of you. And though it's, like, not ideal to get knocked up without a mate and all that, I would honestly shit myself if..." She licked her lips, found herself staring into her daughter's sightless eyes. "It's too early to tell one way or the other. I'm, I guess, hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. Or trying to."

She sucked in an overly loud breath after that, then questioned, "So what would you think of younger siblings anyway?" Whether they were hers or Phox's (and Niamh's), Towhee was genuinely curious what Fennec and Figment thought of the whole idea.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 08:17 PM