Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee snorted at the nudge, returning it easily so the two jostled one another in the tight space. Fennec's take on possible siblings delighted her immensely, making her want to grab the slim yearling and hug her tightly. But she didn't want to startle her daughter, nor press her cold, wet body against Fen's without good reason. On that note, the rain didn't look as if it planned to let up anytime soon, so Towhee decided they should probably make a break for home.

"Absolutely!" she said to Fen's remark about telling her younger siblings what to do. "Now how about we get the hell out of dodge? I can lead you if you want or," Towhee said, thinking aloud, "you can try to find your own way home. I'd lurk in case you needed help, though I doubt you would."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 21, 2020, 09:58 AM