Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She saw her daughter's face twitch but couldn't read much from her expression otherwise. Eventually, Fennec agreed to give it a whirl. Though she couldn't see it, Towhee grinned at her. She then made a point to bump the yearling's cheek encouragingly and whisper (or so she thought, although it was pretty damn sotto voce), "You got this."

She let Fennec take the lead, then stepped out into the downpour after her. She hissed loudly as the full brunt of it washed over her, just a degree or two above freezing. Shivering as her fur quickly became plastered to her leanly muscled frame, she resisted the impulse to move closer to Fen. Instead, she lingered a few yards behind her, reminding herself with every footstep to remain a ghost unless Fen went seriously wayward.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 21, 2020, 08:45 PM