Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They moved so slowly that it was a wonder Towhee didn't grow impatient. But this was her daughter. Besides, she was so caught up in observing Fen as she felt out her waterlogged world, she didn't pay much attention to their sluggish pace. Sure, she wanted to get out of the rain and relax in the comfort of her own home, but Towhee wouldn't want to miss this for the world. It was fascinating, watching Fennec navigate a world where everything was working against her.

It occurred to her that there was a stream up ahead. Towhee's lips pressed together. It was so tempting to call out a warning, especially since she didn't feel like going for an icy swim today. But then she decided she should give Fennec the chance to figure it out on her own. Surely she wouldn't just tumble into the water and drown (not on Towhee's watch). She would likely just course correct. There was always the possibility that Fen would want to simply ford it, especially what with the rain, but, well, the choice was in her hands.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 11:13 AM