Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee wanted to say she felt totally confident in her daughter's ability to navigate even unfamiliar terrain. Her slow pace spoke to her caution. But as Fennec began to approach an embankment, the mother couldn't help but feel apprehensive. She told herself to give Fen space, even if it meant she would make a mistake, but eventually she gave in to her misgivings and prowled forward until she was only about two meters behind the yearling. Fen may not have come from her body, yet her maternal instincts were strong, and there was real danger here. Better to risk hurting Fen's pride than—

And just like that, Towhee realized she'd made a fortuitous choice by getting so close. Fennec made a misstep and began to fall forward. With a grunt, the mercenary darted forward in the hope of snatching the girl by the scruff before she actually fell. It would probably hurt her, though it was better than falling and possibly drowning!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 24, 2020, 06:19 PM