Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Thank fuck, she managed to nab the girl before she went over the edge. Her neck muscles strained as she heaved Fennec back onto solid ground, dragging her another yard or so just to be safe. Towhee let go with a gasping breath, her pulse racing as adrenaline coursed through her bloodstream.

Her mouth opened to ask if Fen was okay, though at the last second, Towhee changed tack slightly. "You're okay," she said, a reassurance meant for both of them. She said nothing else for a moment, catching her breath.

When her panting subsided, Towhee voiced an idea even as it struck her. "This might be stupid," she began, "but have you ever considered carrying a stick or something and using it to feel out things in front of you as you walk along? Could've avoided a very near miss right there."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 24, 2020, 07:48 PM