Sun Mote Copse This mess is a place
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He nodded at her summary, though said nothing more. Her own face fell into a blank mask as Towhee pondered some more. Come to think of it, why hadn't anyone from Frosthawks come to tell her when Phox and Fig had showed up there? Crow had stopped by the other day to report Sugar missing, so why hadn't someone done the same damn thing in reverse? She could feel anger welling up and decided to forcibly brush it aside. There was no use getting pissed off about something in the past.

It was a while before she spoke again, eyes speculative as they roved Phox's face. "There's nothing wrong with wanting simple, you know. You won't get that with Niamh, so maybe you two really aren't a great match." She felt disappointed even saying it but Towhee wasn't so invested in matchmaking that she couldn't at least try to look at matters objectively. "She's complicated. But she's worth it, I think, if you do decide you want to try to make things work. I think either choice is justified," she concluded with a shrug.

She realized she probably sounded as if she was erring toward Niamh's side and thought to say, "It sounds like Nellie put you in a really bad position and that you were just trying to be... honorable, I guess? And you apologized. There's really nothing else you can do." Towhee licked her lips and added, "I'm sure she'll want to talk to me about this at some point. Do you want me to talk to her?" Surely Phox knew what she meant.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 11:13 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: This mess is a place - by Phox - January 22, 2020, 06:50 PM