Sun Mote Copse The book is on the table.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hadn't expected Wraen to offer up so much detail about her relationship with Arcturus, though Towhee's gaze fixed curiously on her lips, her method of listening astutely. She wondered if she should know these names (Charon, particularly) but didn't bother interrupting. Anyway, she deduced that Charon was Arcturus's parent, which also made him or her Hydra's as well. Towhee's lips pursed as she pondered these things, head cocking as the Sovereign concluded with a comment about Arcturus's future as king of Moonspear.

"Isn't Hydra king of Moonspear?" Towhee joked, though it was a serious question too. Those two weren't so different in age, plus Hydra had heirs, so what made Wraen think Arcturus was next in line for the throne? And, otherwise, they would have to agree to disagree about his merits in that regard. From what Towhee knew of him, she didn't think he would make a good monarch whatsoever, though she would keep that opinion to herself.

"You know," the Regent said next, leaning a little into the whole notion of gossip, "Hydra and I are kin of sorts. We decided to consider one another sisters, sisters-in-arms. I haven't met them but I consider her offspring my nieces and nephews." Towhee was glad that relationship was preserved despite her tryst with Arcturus (which is only an assumption, because our current thread hasn't progressed yet) and she wondered what Wraen would make of it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 09, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 09, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 14, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 15, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 15, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 16, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 18, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 18, 2020, 02:15 PM