Sun Mote Copse Yuve yuve yu.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was marginally aware of three silver blurs coming to her aid, though 99.9% of her attention remained fixed on the charging pig. She wasn't a master mercenary for nothing, and though this beast was technically prey, this was more of a fight than a hunt. Her muscles coiled with tension even as she stood her ground, waiting until the last second before intending to dodge out of its way. Neither hog nor wolf seemed to hear the others' screams.

When that critical moment came when Towhee prepared to feint, then leap in the other direction, Wraen's teeth found the pig's hide. Although this did serve its purpose by distracting the pig, it caused it to pivot wildly, swinging its head defensively as it did so. Rather than springing clear, Towhee's last second feint put her right in the hog's path. She took a direct butt to the space right behind her ribs, the unexpected force of it flinging her sideways and knocking the wind out of her.

It hurt like a bitch, though Towhee didn't stay down when she landed. Grimacing, she climbed back onto all fours and steadied herself, sides billowing as she caught her breath. She hadn't heard the Sovereign's command, of course, though she was a natural-born killer and followed instructions instinctively. Lips skinning back from her teeth, she waited until the hog was distracted by the other three wolves before launching herself at its face.

Y'all are welcome to play the hog too!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 22, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 25, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - March 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - March 15, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - March 23, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:50 PM