Sun Mote Copse Yuve yuve yu.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For fun, I'm going to do a roll. Evens = pig fights, odds = pig flees.

Roll: 89

The hog flung its head sideways at the last possible instant, baring its neck to Towhee as it presumably tried to bite at one of the others. The Regent couldn't possibly decipher her comrades' actions or even their specific locations right at the moment, so she did what she could do and sank her teeth into that exposed, leathery flesh. Almost immediately, this triggered the pig to swing its head back in her direction, though the tightness of the angle meant that it couldn't grasp her easily. It did bite her though: she felt its teeth sink painfully into the meat of her upper leg.

Snarling as she switched into defensive mode, Towhee quit worrying the pig's bloodied neck and let go, turning her teeth toward its face again even as its own teeth—not as sharp but still very powerful—continued digging into her muscle. She slashed its cheek but did not hold, whipping her head back and forth as she tried to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible, forcing the hog to release its bite so the two of them were able to spring apart.

Towhee could see the others dogging the wild pig from all sides even as the creature attempted to bolt, probably hoping to shake off the wolves as it beat a hasty retreat.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 22, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 25, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - March 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - March 15, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - March 23, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:50 PM