Sun Mote Copse Yuve yuve yu.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With a wince and a hiss, Towhee pushed back onto all fours even as the pig bulldozed through the three remaining wolves and vanished into the distance. She couldn't decide how to feel about this outcome. She wasn't sure she'd called them here to kill the hog for its meat or simply fend it away from their homeland. The Regent supposed she should reserve judgment until she checked on her comrades.

Wraen and Avery appeared ambulatory and unhurt, though the same couldn't be said for Maia. Bleeding freely from the bite wound to her own leg, Towhee hobbled over to the prone she-wolf, shooting her sister a questioning look. She caught the latter half of the Sovereign's sentence and shook her head, though only for herself. Perhaps Maia did need medical intervention. All Towhee needed was to lick her wounds clean and rest.

"We should make sure it left the territory..." the said a little helplessly, unable to give pursuit herself. Wraen would need to tend to Maia and she wasn't going to send little Avery after the hog. Towhee shook her head, simply hoping it made its way out of the copse without doing any further damage to its residents. "I'm gonna," she added in the next breath, gesturing toward a nearby oak before limping over to it and slumping at its base.

She set about cleaning her contusions, though there was nothing much she could do about the bruising underneath. The pain eventually forced her to sit back and take it easy against the tree's solid trunk, though at least she'd managed to lick away most of the blood. Towhee sighed, attention wandering to the other three for a moment. She then let her head fall back against the rough bark as she closed her eyes, deciding she was just glad to be rid of the hideous beast. It probably would've tasted like ass anyway.

I think this'll be my last! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 22, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - February 25, 2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Wraen - March 13, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Towhee - March 15, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Maia - March 23, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: Yuve yuve yu. - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:50 PM