Sun Mote Copse Moonrock rampage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Sovereign took a moment to gaze at the pup, Towhee unknowingly biting her lip as she bore witness, more to curtail the shit-eating grin that wanted to spread rather than out of any particular apprehension. When Wraen settled and caught her gaze, none of the three suggestions surprised her in particular. She shot her co-leader and friend a dirty look, though it was chased by a smile.

"I ain't even mad," she quipped in reply. "You can say it as many times as you want. I've never been so happy to be so wrong." Towhee huffed a laugh, her tail thumping on the log's interior. "Although don't blame Rave. There were no signs at all. I mean, if I had no idea I was pregnant, I can hardly blame anyone else for not noticing either."

She paused and shifted so that her forelegs wrapped around the sleeping youngster, cradling her but leaving her visible to Wraen. "I'm calling her Meerkat," she shared, dipping down to place a lick on the child's head. "Mm, you should smell her. Her head, her feet, even her breath... I don't know how to describe but it all smells so good, 'specially for something that came out of my ass." Towhee smirked.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 01, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 07, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 09, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 04:31 AM