Sun Mote Copse Windshield wiper.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her daughter flowed in the indicated direction as gracefully as a river, Towhee's lip twitching as the poetic comparison drifted through her mind. Soon, they were approaching the entrance to The Nest. She opened her mouth to warn Fennec of the roots everywhere, though she clapped it shut. Surely the yearling knew the place. If not, she could certainly master the layout without her mother holding her proverbial hand.

Settling down inside, Towhee crooked one foreleg underneath her chest and began licking the wetness from her coat (reaching to do the same to Fennec's if allowed). She pondered the girl's question as she dried herself. The obvious answer was home, yet she'd called so many different places by that name over time: the caldera, the plateau, the grove and now the copse. In her younger years, she had staked far too much importance on landmarks, though nowadays...

"Okay, this is gonna sound cheesy as hell, but it's the truth: my favorite place is wherever you and your brothers and sisters are. If you guys can't be there, then your dad, Niamh and the rest of the family. Isn't there a dumb saying about this? 'Home is where the heart is'?" She chuckled, yet despite the lameness of the words, she curled closer to Fennec, truly blissfully happy to have her so near again, wet dog smell and all.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 18, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - August 19, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 19, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - August 19, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 19, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - August 21, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - August 21, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - September 03, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - September 14, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Fennec - September 23, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Windshield wiper. - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 01:36 PM