Sun Mote Copse time is a revelator;
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't expect him to say anything else. It felt like the conversation had approached its natural conclusion. Her stomach had settled, so Towhee began mentally preparing to stand up and get on with that patrol. In fact, she managed to sit upright and push onto all fours when Arcturus said a few more things. She paused, taking in and considering his parting words.

-"We're sad to lose you guys,"- she replied. I wish it didn't have to be this way, she thought but did not add aloud. Instead, she did say, -"But it is what it is. Take care of yourselves. I truly hope you find your happily ever after."- Towhee glanced off to the side, in the general direction of the borders, wanting to go now. But she waited, wanting Arcturus to be the first to depart, after any last words.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 24, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 28, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Towhee - August 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: time is a revelator; - by Arcturus - August 31, 2020, 11:41 AM