Sun Mote Copse Still not butter.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Phox arrived and flopped down beside her, Towhee greeted him by butting her head against the side of his neck and nipping at his whiskers. He was such a great father, she didn't doubt for a second that he would welcome more of her crotch fruit alongside his own. Niamh was a bit more of a wildcard after the season they'd had, though she couldn't picture her sister-in-law balking at it.

She would find out sooner rather than later. The second Regent joined the first, circling before settling down in the leaves beside Towhee and Phox. The Sovereign's tail waved, sweeping noisily against the crunchy leaves, not that she noticed. She let out a low whuff under her breath and nibbled the tip of Niamh's nose in wolfish greeting before situating herself to better make eye contact with both members of her small audience.

-"I know it's still fall but I've never gotten to do this before and I'm geeking out a little. Please bear with me,"- Towhee began with a quip before driving straight to the heart of the matter. -"I want to plan a litter next year. I want to raise pups together with you guys again. Please tell me you're on-board, so we can skip to the part where you two help me sort out a suitable baby daddy."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 23, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 03:03 PM