Sun Mote Copse Still not butter.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Their suggestion should've surprised and horrified her, yet Towhee would be a goddamn liar if she said the thought hadn't crossed her mind too. But he was Eljay... and she thought of him as a brother. Granted, it wasn't an instinctual distaste that afflicted her, as it would if someone like Phox or another blood relative was tossed on the table. All the same, it really made her recoil. There were so many things wrong with the suggestion, even if some part of her had to admit that she might not find genes, knowledge or dedication to match Eljay's.

-"Dude,"- she thus rejoined, -"dude, no..."- And she would leave it at that. -"And before you suggest I bang my actual brother or my son or something equally atrocious, let me put a thought out there."- She paused, mostly for effect. -"I was thinking of banging a Moonboy."- Another pause to let that dangle. -"I'd ask Hydra for her blessing, of course, and have her hook me up with an eligible candidate. I have no idea if she'd go for it but I figure it could really strengthen the alliance. We could raise the kids right here in the copse, just like she's looking after ours on the mountain. Lots of visits and whatnot."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 23, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 03:03 PM