Sun Mote Copse Still not butter.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Phox took the notion and ran with it, Niamh too. Towhee pulled a face but let them each finish before speaking in turn, saying, -"Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys. I'm not using my body or my pups as political tools. I have less than zero interest in using my crotch or its fruit to form alliances."- She wasn't offended by their suggestions, yet Towhee wanted to settle that matter. -"I'd only consider a Moonboy because they're our allies, not the other way around."- Okay, that phrasing didn't exactly make sense, but they knew what Towhee meant. Hopefully.

-"And if Hydra's not a fan of that idea—I have no idea what she'll think—then I'm sure I can find some unattached drifter or something. There's been no shortage of those in the past,"- she mused aloud, smirking at her smutty little recollections. -"I'm pretty sure I know who fathered Meerkat. And it wasn't Arcturus or Pippin. It was a loner named Kaertok. I wish I knew where he was these days, 'cause we made one hell of a baby together."-

Drawing in a breath and shifting on their leafy mattress, Towhee said, -"To be clear, I don't really want the father—the donor, rather—involved. Phox will be the pups' dad. I don't want any baby daddy drama next time, so the dude's gonna have to accept my terms or fuck off. And fuck no, I'd never let someone else keep my kids."- Despite her blunt words, she grinned at the pair. She would never ever consider raising a family with anyone but these two.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 20, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 20, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 21, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 21, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 23, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Still not butter. - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Still not butter. - by Phox - October 25, 2020, 03:03 PM