Firefly Glen i was raised by the wolves, ate 'til they full
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
Please join me in celebrating @Meerkat into the adult ranks! Moonspear and Redhawk Caldera members are welcome as well! I will be archiving this thread on December 10th.

Today was a special day—Meerkat was eligible to join the adult ranks. He sat upon the meeting-boulder near the rendezvous site, figuring it'd be best to make his announcement from one of the more central spots within the territory. He had waited to make his statement until it was mid-day, staying mindful of those who patrolled their borders at night. 

With excitement stirring in Osiris's belly, he announced: "Meerkat is joining the adult ranks today—she has been an integral part of the pack and has earned her place as Delta. Welcome, Meerkat!"
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She still hadn't resumed her search for Kaertok and Rusalka, or her sister, for that matter. She had yet to track down Atlas and talk to him about his new leadership role and whether they were still on for their date. At least it hadn't snowed yet. Meerkat cast her eyes upward toward the skies, currently gray and slightly drizzly. It wasn't exactly great weather for an expedition, though she itched to get out there and find her father...

The sound of Osiris's voice made her jump, since his howl began with her name. Only as the Alpha's howl echoed in her one working ear did Meerkat realize today was the day. Her eyes flew wide. When he announced her new rank, she sucked in a breath so rapidly that she began to choke in surprise.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad wasn't far from the rendezvous when the call rang out. When she heard it, a glorious, intensely proud smile flew over her plump features. For a moment, she laughed joyously. Meerkat had been an important rock in her life. Meerkat was the reason she had come to the Glen, and many of her adventures and incredible conversations were because of a sandy, wonderful girl.

That girl was now a woman. Toad could absolutely not contain herself. She raised her head in a yipping, happy, ridiculous howl that she felt in her bones. She smiled stupidly all the way through it, making a note to herself to go and bug the newly deemed adult the next possible chance she had.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
53 Posts
Ooc — Kate
It had been a while since she had seen her brother, though she had heard his voice many times since his departure. It wounded her, his leaving, but she kept it close to her chest. There was nothing wrong with what he did, and she was proud of him, but she missed him terribly.

Vega had not yet responded to the activity at Firefly Glen, but when Osiris’ voice rang out today she joined up in unison with a low howl that sounded almost mournful; all of Vega’s howls as an adult sounded this way despite the intent behind them, though it was clear she was proud of the youth for sticking around and earning her way into the adult ranks.

After a bout of thought, she set towards Firefly Glen with the intent of visiting her littermates, and spending time with Meerkat, who she wasn’t sure she had ever met.