Redhawk Caldera victim mentality
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a moment, she didn't know what to say to Kaertok's allegations. They hadn't held him hostage or anything like that, it was all down to unfortunate circumstances, Lauren and timing. At least he didn't seem to hold it against them, though Rosalyn and Erzulie might. This concerned her slightly, though hopefully none of this mattered once Valravn was home safe with them.

She snorted a little at the mention of a debt and said, "He's free to go with you, of course. He belongs with his family. Let them know we didn't intentionally stall on bringing him home. We recently relocated as well, plus a lot of other ish has happened." Towhee's mind flew to Fennec, then Maia, and that was just two examples of the most recent drama.

"Before we call for him, I wanted to ask you something," Towhee said in the next breath. "But first, I'd love to hear what you thought of Meerkat." She paused, thought about adding on a descriptor, reconsidered, then said it anyway: "Our kid."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 09, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 10, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 19, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 21, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 30, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 30, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - January 06, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - January 06, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - January 10, 2021, 03:53 PM