Redhawk Caldera victim mentality
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There were a lot of things Kaertok could've said to that, including refuting his paternity. But if he suspected Towhee's other forays, he made no mention of it. He not only accepted his role, he offered commendations about Meerkat's upbringing. The Sovereign felt a warmth in the center of her chest. He would never know how significant it was that she'd said the words "our kid," but his reaction made her all the gladder for the acknowledgement.

"Thank you. She's fantastic," Towhee replied, "although I can't take all the credit. She's her own person, though I do like to think it has to do with some good genes." She paused before taking the natural segue into her other question. "Which brings me to my main question. There's no tactful way to ask this so I'm just going to lay it out there. If you're up for it, I'd love to bump uglies again next season. I'll take full responsibility for the resulting crotch fruit, though you'd be welcome to be involved in whatever capacity you prefer." Or not be involved at all, which was her own preference, though she wouldn't say that outright unless Kaertok seemed to lean in that direction himself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 09, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 10, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 19, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 21, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - December 30, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - December 30, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - January 06, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: victim mentality - by Towhee - January 06, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: victim mentality - by RIP Kaertok - January 10, 2021, 03:53 PM