Redhawk Caldera And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She came to stand over him, prepared to gloat, though the sight of Reyes spitting out some blood and teeth immediately caused her brow to furrow. She dimly remembered something like this happening way back during her childhood. She didn't retch this time, though she felt her throat click as she swallowed uncomfortably. Towhee didn't mind blood during fights or meals, though seeing it unexpectedly like this always turned her stomach a little, especially not so long after seeing far too much of her pack mates' blood in other, far more terrible contexts.

Her lips parted to ask if he was okay when he started babbling. Towhee thought at first that she was simply mistaken in her lipreading, so she bent down a little, then rested her weight on the snow. It almost stung her underside, though at least the surface area allowed her to remain resting atop it rather than sinking into it as she said, "What was that? I didn't catch it."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers. - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 06:46 PM