Redhawk Caldera And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Just like his momentary bristling earlier, Towhee was caught off guard by Reyes's overreaction. She met it with the same bewildered freeze frame as before, only her eyes moving as she watched him attempt to leave. He seemed to think better of it and skulked back inside, moving to a different section of wall. Everything about his body language screamed loud and clear: "leave me alone!"

All the humor had already dropped out of the situation but something about the sight of him curled up like that made Towhee deflate as her mind inevitably returned to Primrose. She felt a lump in her throat and stood there desolately for several moments, completely lost in her thoughts.

When she finally returned to the present, Towhee lifted her gaze from the floor and looked at Reyes, brow furrowed. "Should I call a medic?" she asked him from across the room, making no move to approach him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers. - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 05:38 PM