Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A frown touched her lips when Niamh emerged, thankfully alone. She looked very glum and her greeting wasn't particularly warm. Towhee knew better than to blame the Regent. In fact, she strode right up to her and pressed her muzzle into the other woman's neck, letting out a sigh of camaraderie. Primrose may have been her kid too, though Towhee hadn't carried him, delivered him, nursed him. She imagined her pain didn't really compare to Niamh's, despite its poignancy.

Drawing back after a moment, she replied, "Leaving the caldera wasn't an option." There were so many reasons, which she didn't bother dredging up with any specificity. "So Plan A was out. But Plan B is actually turning out to be pretty awesome. I found myself a consort, right here." Towhee paused, then revealed, "It's Reyes," either unaware or forgetful of the fact that he was Niamh's nephew.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM