Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If anything, Niamh was sad about it, though not for any reason Towhee should take personally. Her head cocked and she gave her friend a sympathetic frown. Although the joke and inherent compliment hadn't cheered her, that wouldn't stop the Sovereign from trying some more.

"You are not old, Niamh. Know how I know? I'm older than you and I'm sure as shit not old." Towhee didn't actually know which of them was older but, well, she was going to claim seniority right now and the Regent couldn't do anything to disprove it. "We're in our prime," she added, which wasn't intended jokingly. Towhee was pretty sure it was true. Maybe it was downhill after this year but, heck.

"Anyway," Towhee said after a moment, gazing off into the darkening distance a moment before turning back to Niamh, "I wanted to come see how you were doing. If you need to talk, I'm here. If you'd rather not, that's okay too. I just—" Well, she wanted her sister-in-law to know Towhee was there for her, despite all the distractions, and she huddled a bit closer to her and stretched out a foreleg to tug the blonde into a loose side hug.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM