Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She breathed heavily after her little outburst, immediately feeling like a total shitheel for laying that on Bronco. And for saying any of that out loud. Towhee felt her face and neck burn with something like shame, though before she could commence a proper wallow, he began to say something.

At first, she didn't follow. Then a dark look passed over her face when she realized he was talking about Niamh. She felt another flush that he'd cottoned onto her meaning, then a jolt when she realized what was on offer here. Of course she wouldn't take him up on it, but why the hell was Bronco talking like that? Once more, Towhee scrambled to remember where he and Niamh stood.

She opened her mouth to apologize for putting any of this on him, though what came out instead was, "She got my mate kicked out of the pack. To be fair, he hurt her. And I'm angry with him too. But... I just know she instigated it. She didn't like the two of us together," Towhee shared, her voice turning into a snarl, "and she probably got rid of him just because he made her feel old."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 10:43 PM