Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She shook her head in response to his first question, then didn't answer his second. Bronco kept thinking aloud and she followed along. Talking about Colt actually reminded her of hers and Niamh's horrible row about him, way back in the day. They had been estranged, for a time. Her lips pursed. They'd found their way back to one another. Would the same happen now?

"Believe me, Bronco, I know," she said a little sharply when he inferred Reyes was a creep. It rankled her because he was right, of course, and that called her own judgment into question pretty starkly. "I know," she repeated a lot less heatedly, looking down at the ground for a moment as her emotions ran the gamut. As much as she agreed, it didn't lessen her anger at Niamh, nor dispel the complicated feelings she had toward the man.

"I'll talk to her when I'm sure I won't do something stupid," the Sovereign said at last, biting back a sigh. "I don't know when that will be. I doubt it'll happen before these aliens burst out of me. Ugh, I'm so happy they're so lively but they are presently throwing a rager and it's hell'a uncomfortable. No way I can make it all the way to Moonglow," Towhee conceded.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 04:50 PM