Redhawk Caldera i'm stuck in folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was not surprised. Towhee was suddenly very curious about Lenny's background. Even though she couldn't hear, she could pick up on his slightly odd speech. There was a childlike quality to it. And how had he gotten to this point? Especially without any particular skills to speak of?

A darkness flashed through her orange eyes when he spoke Eljay's name, though the Sovereign didn't comment on that. Now that he was gone, they could certainly use others to step up and fill that gap. Towhee was still counting on Fennec's skills as a medic in particular, though it certainly wouldn't hurt for Lenny to learn too.

"Well, you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn about puppies. I'm not the only one expecting. My brother and his mate are due around the same time too. Phox and Niamh." Towhee noted that she felt angrier thinking of Eljay than Niamh at the moment. Was it a distraction? Or maybe progress? She didn't want to look too closely at it.

"Although being a caregiver isn't just about pups," Towhee thought aloud after a beat. "There's taking care of the elderly, injured or sick. Does that kind of thing interest you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm stuck in folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on - by Towhee - March 22, 2021, 04:30 PM